Thursday 19 September 2013

Another box sneak peak

Good evening, well tomorrow is Sheenas Oriental launch, and it's now a pick of the week, and not a pick of the weekend........brilliant!!!!.  So don't forget to tune in tomorrow from midday to catch the shows.

This is another box I have done, but as you can see its different from what I normally do.  

It's made of MDF, and I have covered, distressed, embossed and paper pierced it.  

Sorry it's a quick blog tonight.

Take care and I'll post again tomorrow

Thanks for stopping by. 

Love Caroline xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love the box ,it make a lovely jewellery box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you blogged it - looks amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is stunning! I can't wait to get my mitts on these stamps.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! I love this paper particularly. Mind you they are all nice!! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, Caroline! This is so gorgeous, I love it!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete