Monday 19 August 2013

Sheena's sneak peaks

Hello my crafty friends.  Well I hope you are all ready for Thursday when Sheena is back on Create and Craft with some brand new stamps from A Little Bit Magic range. These stamps are amazing.  I cannot tell you enough how much you will love them.

My first sample is from the stamp set called Honesty.

The background has been stamped numerous times with a corner stamp off the set, and embossed with WOW powder.  I have stamped the 2 sizes of roses numerous times, as I have the leaves (which are off another of the stamp plates), and coloured with Copic pens.  Honesty is also coloured with Copics.  I have used shrink plastic to make her bouquet.  The roses and leaves are raised around the outside of the oval by using collal glue.

I hope you like her, and I will be posting a couple more samples tomorrow

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Caroline xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Caroline...great idea using the shrink plastic for the rose bouquet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Caroline, love the roses and the background. The image is stunning!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete