Saturday 17 September 2011

Its the weekend!!

Finally the weekend is here, and now I have done the grocery shopping, the rest of the weekend is mine to craft.  My Humphrey christmas stamps and cd rom were delivered yesterday, so I think he is going to take up most of my time.

I thought I would share with you a card I made this week for my friends little boys birthday.

The easel card is made using spellbinders labels 8 die, and again the matting and layering was mage with using this die.  The check paper is some I found in my stash.  The stamped image is from Lilly of the Valley, which I then coloured with Spectrum Noirs.  I distressed around the edge of the stamped image using faded jeans.  I attached a sentiment to the base of the easel and 2 button (martha stewart punch).

I am gradually getting used to blogging, and I think I am soon going to start taking place in challenges.

I hope you like this card, and thank you for stopping by to say hello.

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Love Caroline xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, i love this card!! You've done a fabulous background, brilliant colouring as well, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete